Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crossing the bridge

I am crossing the bridge from my winter land vacation to Discover Hope world of Peru. I am sure many of you have crossed your bridge from vacation into work already, so if you have any suggestions to make it an easy crossing I am open to them. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to go back to Peru, it is just taking some extra energy to get out of my relax winter land mood. I am preparing to go to Austin, TX tomorrow to meet the Board of Directors, give a small presentation and brainstorm with Maggie about what may happen this coming year. In a week I will be in the arms of Peru once again.

Part of the reason I think it is so hard to get into work mode is because I didn't get to catch up with and visit all the folks I wanted to. Can you believe that 1 month is not enough time to do that? I guess, 1 mo., 2 mo., it never seems to be enough time. I do cherish the moments I did have to catch up in English! and be with kindred spirits that know and love me both before Peru and now still. Thanks for everything you guys...see you soon! (For many of you, in May already!)
You may ask what is going on here? After dinner we had a blooming flower show in the teapot courtesy to Mom.

1 comment:

poalily said...

i meant to leave that message on your blog... obviously i´m new at this. hope you got it anyway...