Tuesday, September 22, 2009

House Work

My weekends have turned into just another weekday filled with work, not DiscoverHope Fund work, but house work....and lots of it. I can't recall when my Sundays turned into work days, but then again I can't recall when I had a free, relaxing Sunday. All this work has to pay off right? Here are some pictures of new things that have been built, planted, created in the past month-ish.

This past Sunday was an all-out planting party in the burning sun. Papaya, avocado, orange and berry trees are now (hopefully) taking root in our front yard. There was lots of weeding, transporting good soil and just all out physical labor going on the past 2 Sundays. The construction workers built an entry way into the country house complex and put a rooftop on the 'extra bedroom' room that is located next to the entry way of our apartment. It is a lot of chaos and noise and cement and change. With each week I feel like we are getting closer to having a really special wedding spot....it is just so much more sweat than I had imagined. But, come January there will be no more sweat, just bliss!

No comments: