Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Top 100! Whoa!

As I am fighting a cold I have received some bright news to help me get through the day (besides cough drops and endless amounts of hot tea). Besides this personal blog I also contribute to the DiscoverHope blog together with Maggie Miller, the founder of DHF and my super supporter boss. Our DHF blog got voted as one of the Top 100 Social Entrepreneurship blogs by the Daily Reviewer. Those of you dedicated blog followers will find that the DiscoverHope blog (Titled: Adventures in Hope) is very similar to this Live Light blog (minus the personal juice stuff and plus the Directors Point of View) Check it out: http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/social-entrepreneurship/2

Who - hoo!

2 comments:

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nora. I am enjoying reading about your life. You are doing such wonderful things. Miss you, rebbie