Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wedding Planning Update

So I may have left a great big space of worry and doubt in some of your minds with my latest wedding information. Since then, Hugo and I have found that we can get married in Los Banos, just outside of Cajamarca, for a not so small fee, but we can make it happen when we want. Which is Jan. 2nd. The money talk that moves the world.

Hugo and I also chatted it up with a 'criollo' (traditional music) band that we want to play at our wedding party. We asked them this past Saturday if they were available on Jan. 2 to do a show in the afternoon. "Jan. 2? We usually do contract like 2 weeks ahead of time!," was our response.

Basically, the message I am getting is that everything for our wedding should be done in the last minute. Why do things ahead of time? No one else does. So that is the latest and greatest.

No comments: