Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last leadership (til next month)


We ended our leadership series in Los Banos ended Saturday. It was so much fun. It was the third session in this series and the reason it was so fun was because I just saw women open up throughout the sessions. This past Saturday we talked about Communication and Group Work, by the way of fun activities like telephone and "car and driver" (blindfold someone - the car- while their driver gives them direction). The session ended by making sweet towers out of marshmellows and gummy bears. The idea was to see how well women work in their groups to construct the tallest tower. The women loved it, especially eating their tower at the end.

As I am heading to MN on July 1st, leadership will take a break until my return mid-July. Then we'll start the series with a new group of women in different banks.

P.S. Minnesota get ready, here I come!

1 comment:

E said...

You're my hero! I can't wait to see you!!