Monday, December 7, 2009

Window Washers


Yesterday was the most window washing I have done in my life. Hugo and I are getting married in a house with a lot of windows, and currently only about 1/10 of them are clean, which means a lot more window washing in the next couple of weeks. We had some kiddos helping us yesterday, but their work threshhold lasted only a little bit. As the countdown to wedding time is less than a month I am a little bit more worried everyday about things getting done. Peruvians are so good at doing things last minute and being calm about it. I am not so good at last minute preparations. But, my cousin Laura made a good point when we were talking over Thanksgiving. It doesn't matter in the end if there isn't enough chairs, as long as you get married at the end of the day then everything else is just the details. I just hope the details of the leaky rofttop and kitchen stove (where we will be cooking the wedding buffet) get done. End of the day photo - the alpaca checking out our cleaning job.

No comments: