Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BBQ Heart and other treats


My highlight of the past 24 hours was BBQ cow heart, yummy! My lowlight was remembering that I am on Peruvian time and things don´t always work out as planned. I was suppose to move into my apartment today, but when we arrived at the apartment with my kitchenware and some furniture, I was told, "mañana" (tomorrow, for sure). But tomorrow doesn't really mean tomorrow. It means at some point in the not-so-near future.

On the topic of food, I have also tried the local ceviche here, which is unlike ceviche in other latin american countries. It is more chewy. See picture. I like the BBQ heart better.

1 comment:

r0berts said...

I found your blog! I have to live vicariously through you on your most recent Latin American adventure.
Arriba!
Patti Roberts